[orca-list] updating to ubuntu guttsy

I'd like to try out the accessibility emprovements in the latest beta of ubuntu guttsy. I modified the /etc/apt/sources.list and changed every occurence of the word feisty to guttsy so now the url looks like http://archives.us.ubuntu.com/ubuntu guttsy. I didn't modify anything else. However, when I go into terminal and run sudo apt-get update, it gives me 404 errors. Is there suppose to be a space between ubuntu and guttsy or - or what? I tried searching for documentation on this but couldn't find any probably because we aren't at final release. Any help would be great. Thanks,

Mike