Date: Tue, 18 Sep 2007 11:31:59 +0100
From: Jon <j orcauser gmail com>
To: orca-list gnome org
Subject: firefox and gmail issues

Hi,

2 questions in one email:

1:
I was skimming through gecko.py, to see if it would be possible to
present each item on a new line (firefox). I came across NEWLINE_ROLES
and OBJECT_ROLES, but they are being defined, but never called again.
With wich functions would it make more sence to start playing with?

the goal is to have links, checkboxes, form items to display on seperate
lines.

2:
The aim is to read gmails html in a more logical fassion.
The current behaviour is quite unpredictable.
As we walk down the page, everything is fine until we hit the checkboxes
for the mail messages, for some reason it is not reading the top one,
but seems to jump down to somewhere in the middle of the table of
messages.
As I press the up arrow to go up the list again, when I hit the top
email, and if arrow up is pressed again, the focus seem to jump down
again, rather than showing the delete and archive buttons.
gmail is currently set to show 100 messages.
http://mail.google.com/mail/h/
Is this due to table navigation and me not using it correctly?

Thanks for all your help.

-Jon

----- End forwarded message -----