[orca-list] xhosts, remote execution local ddisplay

Hello all:

I must be missing something.  I wish to run an  application gnomad2 on a host
called green.  My display is on orange.  Orange is where orca is running as
well.
oOn green:
I have set my DISPLAY variable. export DISPLAY=orange:0

On orange:
I have turned off iptables during the test.
I have opened up access with the xhost command.
I allow all local connections with my hosts.allow file.

Anyone got any ideas?

Orca is really coming along.  I am very impressed and appreciate all the hard
work from the developers.  Firefox3 and orca are working together quite well.

Terry