Re: [orca-list] Magnifier cursor focus tracking

Hi Aurelian:

Orca currently cannot do this, but we have an enhancement request open
for it.  You can track it here:

It most likely will not get done for any of the GNOME 2.20.x releases,
but we will probably get to it for the GNOME 2.22.0 release coming up in
6 months.  If you're willing to be on the bleeding edge, you can track
the bug above by adding yourself to the CC list and then grab the
sources from SVN when the feature has been implemented.

Hope this helps!