Re: [orca-list] Problems with laptop layout

El jue, 06-09-2007 a las 14:41 -0400, Willie Walker escribiÃ:

Ah!  This is indeed a problem.  I think the key mapping in Orca will
end
up treating ',' and ';' as the same key if they are on the same
physical
key on the keyboard.  So, things will get confused and something will
end up taking precedence.  It looks like SayAll is taking precedence
over character review.  Ugh.  This might be a bug, but I'm not sure
how
to fix it.  :-(

well, I'll think about a possible solution for this bug. If I find it,
I'll tell you, so that you could type it into Orca's source.

For a workaround, you should be able to override the key bindings
using
the "Key Bindings" tab in the Orca preferences GUI.

thanks for the tip, I tryed it and it works!.

many thanks

regards
     Jonathan ChacÃn