Re: [orca-list] looking for the executable for open office writer.

Aha.  it's fine.  Soffice.bin was the name of the executable and I
have the writer up and running.

Is there a faster way of adding these to the office menu than adding
them manually after an installation from openoffice.org?  Thanks.