[orca-list] orca, gnome, and reading greek

Hi all,
Is it possible to change languages on the fly?  I use english as a default language, but I need to read a
webpage
displayed in greek.  I know that espeak will read in greek, but I'm not sure how to get gnome to display
greek.  All the
documentation for getting linux to display things in greek is in greek, and I don't understand greek well
enough to read
that documentation.  Any help would be appreciated.
Cheers,
Josh