Re: [orca-list] Orca and ubuntu 7.10

Hi all.

Today I tested again the live cd, but now without starting Orca in the boot
screen. Ubuntu does the same (starts, plays log in sound, starts again and
so) even without starting Orca. So, the problem isn't in orca, the problem
is in the Ubuntu hardware compatibility. I post more details when I know
more.

Verified. I booted my laptop with Ubuntu guzy live-cd and all is working smoothly. BTW, Orca has a lot been improved from Feisty. That's great! All is working better than ever. I hope that I can solve the compatibility problems with my desktop pc very soon.

Tuukka