Re: [orca-list] Potential conflict between Orca and emacspeak with hardware synth

For what it's worth, _something_ does probe the serial port when the user enters the preferences dialog. I have a Speak-out connected to the serial port on my desktop, and it starts reading out commands intended for a DEC-talk. So presumably it is gnome-speech that is doing this.

-- Mike Gorse / AIM:linvortex / http://mgorse.freeshell.org --