Re: [orca-list] Ubuntu Accessibility, only as good as your testing and feedback.

Hi Luke,
Though I have been using computers for a long time, I am very new here
on linux and orca.
What do you suggest I know, and how long do you suggest I wait before
I might know enough to be able to file reports effectively?
I don't want to file a report for something that my pc is doing 'cause
it's a slow piece of junk. :-)
Let me know what you think.

Thanks!
Rusty