-----Mensaje original-----
De: orca-list-bounces gnome org
[mailto:orca-list-bounces gnome org] En nombre de Halim Sahin
Enviado el: lunes, 15 de octubre de 2007 13:27
Para: orca-list gnome org
Asunto: [orca-list] problem reading applications menu with
orca (trunk)

hi,
It might be a problem with the pyatspi migration or not?
When I press alt+f1 ->cursorup/down orca does not read
anything. When I press alt+f1->cursor left and then up/down
orca reads the menu as expected. Do I need to update some
packages? python-pyatspi is from debian unstable and
Orca last svn snapshot.
Thanks
Halim