Re: [orca-list] Cannot use my Braille display with Orca... screen not in text mode.

Michael Whapples ha scritto:
Did you get brltty to start automatically? If not, I think in ubuntu the
script is set up that it might have a line near the beginning which
contains the command "exit", and near by a comment saying that you need
to comment out the line to allow brltty to load,

Which script are you talking about? Is it /etc/init.d/brltty? If so, I couldn't find the line you said. Anyway, I found other solutions to the problem. I'll try them and I'll let you know, if you're interested.

Thank you for your help.

Fabrizio.