Re: [orca-list] accessible login

Hi Guy:

The last time I looked, accessible login was broken on Gutsy. I sent information off to the Ubuntu folks for tracking the problem down, but I'm not sure where they stand with it right now.

There's some information on Accessible Login here:

 http://www.gnome.org/projects/gdm/docs/2.18/accessibility.html

Hope this helps,

Will

PS - Accessible login does indeed work - I've tested it on OpenSolaris.

Guy Schlosser wrote:
Hey all, how do you enable accessible login in Gutsy? After I updated last night, I now have the login sound, but orca does not start automaticly. Any suggestions? Also, is there something that needs to be done in order to have Orca read items where you have to be root to administer? Finally, one last question. I noticed that firefox 3 was in the Gutsy universe repos. Why isn't that updated after alpha7. Alpha 8 has been released and a9pre is current. Thanks much in advance for any help.

Thanks,

Guy