Re: [orca-list] Ubuntu 7.10 freezes when Orca is running.

Hi,
Try to disable the compiz stuff.

On Mo, Okt 08, 2007 at 06:07:41 +0100, Darragh wrote:
I installed Ubuntu 7.10 on Saturday morning.  Since then, When Orca is
running the system freezes after a few minutes of use.

Has any one else encountered this?

How did you resolve it?

Any suggestions?

I installed Orca via SVN.  When the update completed, I noticed that the
latest versions of the orca dependancies were not updated.  In order to
attempt to resolve this issue I installed them as well as the new
versions of the deps required to build orca from source.

However, as you've probably guessed, my attempts failed... completely...

Any help appreciated.

Between my problems with Ubuntu and my ever continuing battles with
OpenSUSE,I'm getting ever so slightly frustrated.

Thanks

darragh