Re: [orca-list] Keyboard Mode Flat Review Bug

Yes, hence my initial suggestion, that they would be scilanced somehow
by orca.

to be honest, it isn't too much of a problem to operate without keyecho,
but what you suggest would be the prefered/expected mode of operation.

I don't really know how much of an effort it would be to 'swallow' these
keys, so can't comment from that point of view.
-Jon