-----Mensaje original-----
De: orca-list-bounces gnome org
[mailto:orca-list-bounces gnome org] En nombre de
marco fisch n-ergie de
Enviado el: martes, 02 de octubre de 2007 9:42
Para: orca-list gnome org
Asunto: [orca-list] Problems orca, & espeak in debian testing!

Hi list,

i installed orca on a debian machine. now i've the problem to
configure espeak in orca! I run orca -t from a command line..
Festival speech is talking which systhesizer to use. So i
tried to chose espeak. Now orca would read the possibilties 1
de german 2 mbrola german etc. In this dialog orca is
crashing without a error message. so i tried orca to
configure with festival. That was no problem. So i swiched to
espeak from the settings dialog. And orca crashes down again
without error. I installed all packages for espeak. As daemon
it's running without a problem. What could i do with against
this problem? Any ideas? Thanks

regards

Marco
using: Debian Testing compieled Orca 2.21.0pre