[orca-list] Newbie Questions: Where can I get just the latest firefox orca scripts

Can I only get these when I download orca trunk, or is there another way to get them?

A related question: does orca-trunk change if scripts change? If so, will the version number (orca --version) change?

Can I get any of this stuff via apt-get (I think there is a way to get sources with apt-get); can I put the orca cvs or orca distribution site into the /etc/apt/sources.list to get via apt-get?