Re: [orca-list] Updating Orca

Ubuntu Gutsy comes with Orca 2.20.0, which is rather new, but not the
very latest, that's 2.20.2.
I think there are no major changes, but I personally prefer to be
uptodate with my versions (although I prefer to use stable versions
only).
You can install a second version, if you configure it to start in a
different path, for example your home directory:
./configure --prefix=/home/myhome
You then have to set a special link to that test version.
Note: I'm talking about Ubuntu, a Debian based system, and I cannot say
anything about other packages.
Hermann