[orca-list] orca braille display keys

Hello,
Could someone point me in the direction of where I can find out about
the control keys for braille displays, or explain it.

My problem is that when using my braille display (alva 544 traveller)
with orca in firefox, pressing the right scroll key (this is its
function in brltty and other apps as well) the display scrolls right (if
more text exists on the line. The left scroll works just the same.
Neither of these work when there is no more text in that direction on
the current line.

Hoping that the mappings would be like brltty (and most other apps) I
pressed the scroll down key on the display (for those who know the
display, the inner most two keys scroll up and down). Unfortunately this
didn't do what I expected, it seemed to enter flat review. More
annoyingly to me, at this point scroll left and right now seem to change
to scroll left and right on the flat review text.

My questions are:
How do I get the braille display out of flat review, so that things are
as they originally started?
How, if possible, do I navigate up and down using the braille display
keys? (Using keyboard cursor keys is inconvenient when reading just with
a braille display)

Thanks for any help with this.

Michael Whapples