Re: [orca-list] installing ubuntu with orca

Do you have a braille display?
If so, you should download the alternate install CD and use it instead.
Note: You don't have any speech during install, and the braille display
gets recognized automatically, only when connected via USB.
If connected serial, press F6 when the CD stops first and then enter the
apropiate command for your display.
Second note: I think there's no chance of using a braille display when
connected via USB2Serial, because in this early stage of installation
there's no driver.
This few lines lead me to a question: Is there an install script similar
to the unattended install scripts used for Windows? This would be
helpful for those who don't own a braille display and cannot manage the
install procedure via speech only.
Hermann

--
I use grml (http://grml.org/)