[orca-list] installing ubuntu with orca

Hi,

I followed the instructions at
http://live.gnome.org/Orca/UbuntuEdgyEft

But it didn't talk in the terminal window once I quit and restarted orca. Just the orca window was voiced.

When I booted my livecd it spoke and read everything to me.
I chose "screenreader" from the accessibility options in the boot process but it didn't talk straight away.
I had to go to run application and type orca.

So my question is
How do I install ubuntu with orca? Or is there a way I can do it on my windows box to the box I am installing to? Like SSH. (I have no experience with ssh so have no idea how to do this or how it works)

Any ideas?
I am trying to install ubuntu 7.04.

Thanks for any help.
--