Re: [orca-list] Problems with installing latest at-spi

Hi,
I have tried this but i still get errors when running orca. How do I save the erors in a text file?
have tried orca > file.txt but with no luck. i know that there is a way.
Many thanks,
Christian

On 2007-11-27 at 05:30 Halim Sahin wrote:

Hello,

Installing atspi this way works under debian sid:
./configure --enable-maintainer-mode --prefix=/usr
--libexecdir=/usr/lib/at-spi
HTH.
Halim

On Mo, Nov 26, 2007 at 10:52:02 +0100, Christian wrote:
Hi all,
I am trying to install the latest at-spi to be able to use Orca. The
at-spi seem to install fine, but i get error messages when starting Orca.
I have checked out the latest trunk of both orca and at-spi. Using the
latest test version of Debian.
Many thanks,
Christian

Halim Sahin