Re: [orca-list] GDM accessible login on Ubuntu gutsy. A success!

"LY" == Luke Yelavich <themuso themuso com> writes:

    LY> Hey folks. Just writing to let you all know that I have managed
    LY> to get accessible login on GDM working with Ubuntu Gutsy, and
    LY> its quite simple. Simply follow the following steps.
Hello,

I can confirm that gdm from gutsy on installed on Debian works fine.
Orca seek with speech dispatcher and its output modules. That means,
festival, flite, IBMTTS etc....

the installation was easy but was needed make some small change in
/etc/X11/default-display-manager because Debian has gdm in other path
and make symbolic link into /usr/bin/orca if you have installed orca
from svn to local directory.

Thanks

--

Jan Buchal