Re: [orca-list] GDM accessible login on Ubuntu gutsy. A success!

Hi, Luke:

Luke Yelavich writes:

I hope to get this better integrated for Ubuntu hardy, to the point where accessibility is launched by
default, if the user so desires.

Isn't it the goal to have accessibility launch via these
GDM gestures on every system? In other words, so that users need not
tweak GDM configuration files before a Ctrl+S would work to start
speech?

Am I saying the same thing? I think perhaps so, but this is an important
goal, imho, so want to be very clear. We should be able to complete an
installation using accessibility, and then start our AT via these
gestures without having to edit configuration files.

FYI: Fedora 8 is already there--except for a conflict with their new
pulseaudio configuration, which doesn't start until after the login and
password are entered.

Janina