-----Mensaje original-----
De: orca-list-bounces gnome org
[mailto:orca-list-bounces gnome org] En nombre de Dorado
Martínez, Francisco Javier
Enviado el: jueves, 22 de noviembre de 2007 10:54
Para: orca-list gnome org
Asunto: Re: [orca-list] running the output of commands in orca scripts

Hi Chris

You can use this code for reporting battery acpi's
information with a keyboard command Copy this code in your
~~/.orca/orca-customizations.py

def sayDateAndTime(script, inputEvent=None):
  f=os.popen("date")
  speech.speak(f.read())
  f=os.popen("date")
  braille.displayMessage(f.read())
  f.close()
  return True

sayDateAndTimeHandler =
input_event.InputEventHandler(sayDateAndTime, _("Speak and
braille date and time information"))

keys = keybindings.KeyBindings()

keys.add(keybindings.KeyBinding("d", 1<<
settings.MODIFIER_ORCA, 1 << settings.MODIFIER_ORCA,
sayDateAndTimeHandler)) settings.keyBindingsMap = {}
settings.keyBindingsMap["default"] = keys

Otherwise if this doesn't work you can download
orca-customizations file at the following URL:
http://descargas.tiflolinux.org/orca-> customizations

Rename
it to orca-customizations.py and
place it in ~/.orca/orca-customizations.py

Hope this help

Regards,

Javier