Re: [orca-list] orca trunk and nautilus problem

I am running orca from SVN trunk and at-spi from trunk as well, but
cannot create this. Most normal folders (with some files but not
anything which could be considered a very large amount) open at an
expectable rate (well under a second). As I don't regularly open folders
with a very large number of files regularly (at least not in gnome) I
tried opening my /usr/bin/ directory in nautilus, and while the contents
did not appear for a long time, orca was still responsive and could use
other apps (I could alt-tab away and navigate other windows).

Noticeable differences are:
Although I am using at-spi from svn, I don't update it that regular,
could it be at-spi causing the issue (IE is it with the same revision of
at-spi that orca 2.20 works fine)?
I am using slackware not debian, may be there is a difference somewhere
and it might need another package reconfiguring.

Sorry this doesn't confirm the issue, but hopefully it might help you
find the cause.

From
Michael Whapples