Re: [orca-list] possible bug in say all.

I think this is a bug, I've noticed this also.
Mike
----- Original Message ----- From: "Darragh" <lists digitaldarragh com>
To: "orca-list" <orca-list gnome org>
Sent: Thursday, November 08, 2007 4:54 PM
Subject: [orca-list] possible bug in say all.

Hello all,

I'm using the laptop layout here at the moment but I've noticed this
problem with the desktop layout as well.

I'm running Ubuntu 7.10 and the latest version of all packages. I also
have the latest branch of orca from gnome-2-20.

When I issue a say all with caps lock and ;, Orca intermittently stops
reading, either at the end of a paragraph or close enough to it.
I can resume it again of course but it intermittently stops reading it
again. I don't remember this happening in previous versions of Orca.
Is this a bug or have I just stumbled onto a strange zomby on my
system.
Thanks