[orca-list] system requirements for orca and linux

would it be a good idea if there was information about system requirements for running a linux distro with orca just like you get basic system requirements for installing ubuntu or basic requirements for running windows with a screenreader such as windoweyes or jaws? i ask because not everyone has a sighted partner or share their home computer systems with anyone else. i for example don't have a partner not because i don't choose not to have one but because as a guy in my 30s my relationships have fallen to victimisation by the people running my peers including one potential girlfriend bullied into illegal drugs. i know that ubuntu gives basic ram requirements for installation, i think gutsy requires 350 megs to run the live cd but there is no information for ram requirements for accessability options such as orca or brailletty. so far any computer i have purchased i have sought advice from my family who are not the most technically minded so it has always been assumed i only need basic requirements as i don't for example use a digital camera or manipulate graphics and it has only been these last couple of years that i have got to know the linux user groups in my area.