Re: [orca-list] problem compiling orca in ubuntu gutsy

Hello,
On Tue, 2007-11-06 at 19:00 +0100, Sauro Cesaretti wrote:
Hi everyone!

I tried to compile orca vers. 2.21.0 in ubuntu gutsy, but I'm having some
problem.
What I want to do is to attach a text file with the result of make.

Have you consulted the instructions at http://live.gnome.org/Orca ?

You need automake1.9 and subversion.
apt-get install automake1.9 subversion
apt-get build-dep gnome-orca
to build the dependencies for Orca.
svn http://svn.gnome.org/svn/orca/branches/gnome-2-20 orca
Sorry. that address as well as the other instructions are from memory so
I could be wrong.  It's been a very long day.
cd orca
./autogen.sh
make
sudo make install

to pipe the output of the make process, use make >> make-error.txt
to output the contents of the make process to make-error.txt.

Shout if you need more instructions.