Re: [orca-list] Status of SVN trunk

Hi Michael:

With the exception of performance, the bulk of the migration *should* be done. There may be some things we missed, however, and the Evolution problem might be one of them.

We'll take a look at the Evolution problem and see what's up.

Thanks!

Will

Michael Whapples wrote:
Hello,
What is the current state of SVN trunk for orca? I think Will said that
the main part of the migration should be done by Monday (which has
gone), and I am noticing some issues still (possibly performance
related, but if they are then the performance is very slow as I normally
have decided it isn't working before anything is said (waiting for a
good 10 seconds or more)). As an example, I have multiple accounts in
evolution, and I get no output when navigating through the mail folder
tree.

From
Michael Whapples