[orca-list] Hello, and a question

Hi,
I am a new member on this list. I have just recently begun dabbling in Linux, and am using Ubuntu with Orca. For my work, I need to be able to use wireshark from:
It is a network analyzer. However, when running it under Ubuntu v7.04 with the Orca version that comes with it, it does not appear to be accessible. Is there an accessible version out there, or where can I go to find out how to make it accessible with Orca?
Thanks,
Karl