[orca-list] audio files

Hi all

is it possible to play audio files with orca. Does anyone here keep and manage a music library on ubuntu?

So far, I have tried to add libraries to rhythm box with no luck. Songs simply won't play on it. When I try to open a file from the file manager, mp3, it opens movie player and asks me to install some additions to make it work. I just did that and as soon as the media file started playing, orca crashed. Is this just an on going bug that is in the process of being fixed?

Justin Harford

"A man's memory is bound to be a distortion of his past in accordance with his present interests, and the most faithful autobiography is likely to mirror less what a man was than what he has become."

Fawn M. Brodie