Re: [orca-list] VirtualBox and Orca

Hi,

On Mi, Mai 30 2007, Christian wrote:

I have been trying to set up VirtualBox with Orca so that i can use
some of my Windows programs under Linux like OCR but as someone else
wrote the program is not accessible wiht Orca

Yes, that was me, but I also said that VirtualBox is nicely usable from
the console.

So my question is, does anyone know an accessible Virtual Machine

The Vmware-GUI is GTK2-based, so Vmware (www.vmware.com) is partially
accessable. You also might want to give Qemu or KVM a try, both
solutions are open source. For the latter one, you need a modern CPU
with virtualization extensions (Pacifica or Vanderpool.), whereat it
has the better performance.

cheers

  Henning