Re: [orca-list] So Many Problems

Hello all.

I have managed to go through the installation process and have figured it out.  Thank you.

Is there a such thing as a VMWare tools installation package for VMWare server?  Did it install properly when you set it up?

I have been having trouble with this part myself.  Just won't install.

Justin Harford

"A man's memory is bound to be a distortion of his past in accordance with his present interests, and the most faithful autobiography is likely to mirror less what a man was than what he has become."

Fawn M. Brodie