Re: [orca-list] building directories, downloading, and building orca

Hey Justin.

sudo apt-get build-dep gnome-orca

I pressed y when prompted if I would like to go ahead with it.  Then after a while of jabbering, it stoped.  Then I typed

The fact that you were prompted regarding whether or not you would like to proceed followed by a bunch of jabbering suggests that you may have missed this step the first go around.  What happens now when you attempt to check out Orca from svn trunk?  If it jabbers a bunch more, then try "cd orca".  If that works, keep on keepin' on with the steps on the wiki. <smile>

--Joanie