Re: [orca-list] Antwort: Re: Problems with comboboxes

Hi Marco.

using the version of firefox which was delivered with the feisty fawn
cd-immage. I think htat's the version of firefox 3.0?? Maybe i'm wrong.

Actually, that would be Firefox 2.  Firefox 3 is still very much a "work
in progress," but that's where all of the accessibility work is taking
place.  Therefore, that's the version we're targeting in Orca.  You can
get the latest Firefox 3 from:
ftp://ftp.mozilla.org/pub/mozilla.org/firefox/nightly/latest-trunk

The usual "bleeding edge" disclaimers apply. <smile>

Take care.
Joanie