Re: [orca-list] some more issues with orca and speech-dispatcher.

Hi,
I was the one who explained to Krishnakant, how he can use Python2.4 instead of 2.5. I also wrote, that the stuttering is reduced, but not gone completely. However: Installing the very latest SD and Python-speechd, I got an error message, that Python was not recognized properly; so I switched back to 2.5, in order to get Orca with SD as speech system running.
But: The procedure of changing the Python version is not too difficault.
Hermann