Re: [orca-list] Success with Orca-2387 and Speech-Dispatcher backend

Hi Krishnakant,

I have only used Orca a little (I keep thinking that I will but feel like Firefox would be my main reason for using it, and it is very much a work in progress), but I have a machine similar to yours (an original amd64 3200 with 512mb ram), and it works fine from what I've seen.

-- Mike Gorse / AIM:linvortex / http://mgorse.freeshell.org --