Re: [orca-list] Perhaps a bit OT: SD and punctuation

"SH" == hermann  <steppenwolf2 onlinehome de> writes:

    SH> Hi, SD's handling of punctuation cannot be set up by Orca, and
    SH> it has to be done in the SD config files. How can I do this? I
    SH> managed to set rate, pitch and volume, but I wasn't successful
    SH> in changing the punctuation to speak "some". I couldn't also
    SH> manage to set a higher pitch for caps.
Hi,

you are right. This functionality is not implemented now. It is in TODO,
we hope that will be done ASAP.

    sh> And finally: Does SD
    SH> support saying text by sentence, instead of line?
It is sure possible, but that depends not from SD however from probably
SD backend or direct orca. SD says what it receive.

Have a nice day

--

Jan Buchal
Tel: (00420) 24 24 86 008