Re: [orca-list] one major question about speach still can't be answered.

I now have only one question.
how to stop the stuttering of orca with espeak?

I'm not sure.  I think there may be some sort of issue with the portion
of eSpeak that talks directly to the audio device.  Since speech
dispatcher waits for eSpeak to create an entire wave file before speech
dispatcher itself then talks to the audio device, I suspect it is not
having this problem.  The eSpeak stuff that gnome-speech uses, however,
talks to the audio device on behalf of gnome-speech.  I suspect there
might be a buffer under-run problem causing the stuttering.  If that's
the case, it needs to be fixed in eSpeak.

Will