Re: [orca-list] want to try evolution accessibility but can't find documentation.

firstly does ubuntu feisty come with the proper latest version of
evolution which is accessible?

It should be.

and yes I herd from one of my friend here in India that the
accessibility of thunderbird with orca is so great that he is
surprised why orca developers are not picturising  this example of how
accessible an application can be with orca?

The problem is that it is Thunderbird 3, which will not be done until at
least next year.

is thunderbird that much accessible?

Some people are reporting good success with it.  :-)

Will