Re: [orca-list] here is a very funny and strange observation with a python based GTK application using orca.

On 09/05/07, Willie Walker <William Walker sun com> wrote:

Is this behavior 100% repeatable, or was it a one time thing?

100% and time and time again.
not only this, I tried with a few other guis I created.  those were
also very simple ones say a list box and a button etc.
but the same thing happens.  I can get my way around this but I don't
expect a beginner to understand this.  I hope you will understand.  I
may even say that since this is repeatable, we can put this on the
wiki but this is not the way things should happen.
regards,
Krishnakant.

Will