[orca-list] here is a very funny and strange observation with a python based GTK application using orca.

hello will and other developers,
I happen to use wxpython for developing apps for some of my clients.
today I for the first time decided to check how my apps fare on ubuntu
with orca installed.
I ran a small frame based application with a few text boxes and 3
buttons in the bottom of the screen.
the first thing after I ran the code was that except "frame " orca did
not say any thing.
even after pressing the tab key, nothing was reported.
finally I pressed kapslok p on my laptop to go to the flat review
mode.  then I started to move around the gui and found that all was
being reported perfect.
I finally clicked on one of the buttons with capslok 7.  the message
came up and orca spoke and even told me that there was an ok button.
now here is the biggest joke.
I switched off the flat review key after all this happened with capslok p again.
and guess what! the tab key still reported the text box and the
buttons perfectly!
I even pressed enter on the button when not in flat review and the
mesage came up again and was perfectly rendered by orca in speech!
so once I reviewed the screen with flat review and clicked left mouse
button on one of the push buttons, entire frame is accessible?
why is this happening?
if it had to be accessible it should be from start and if it was only
supposed to be accessed with flat review then even after turning it
off and coming to the normal focus mode the app is still accesible.
Please explain.
regards,
Krishnakant.