Date: Mon, 07 May 2007 21:09:12 -0400
From: Willie Walker <William Walker sun com>
To: Erik Heil <eheil sdf lonestar org>
Subject: Re: [orca-list] Streamtuner and Orca V 2.18

Hi Erik:

I played around with Streamtuner a little bit just now.  It crashes
whether Orca is running or not.  It may be related to accessibility,
however, as I see this error in the gnome-terminal where I ran
streamtuner on my Ubuntu Feisty box:

** ERROR **: file gailtreeview.c: line 3723 (traverse_cells): assertion
failed: (row_path != NULL)
aborting...
Aborted (core dumped)

Will