[orca-list] Streamtuner and Orca V 2.18

hello everyone.
Recently, I have started to use Streamtuner as an interface to the streams
that are listed in the directory at yp.shoutcast.com.  This application is
extremely accessible, however there is one problem.  Now whether tis
related to Orca, I have no idea.  When you tab to the Shoutcasts page and
try and navigate the tree of sections i.e. Top Streams, etc. Its lear that
the application does crash, as I'm a  returned to my desktop.  This is
running on Debian Unstable.   It would be interesting if anyone can try
and reproduce this problem.  if its not Orca related, it may be related to
Debian, in which case, I'll file a bug.  if not, then we'll ahve to
contact upstream.

--|Erik

eheil sdf lonestar org