Re: [orca-list] Orca and non-english keyboard layout

Hi Sergei:

there is one quite annoying issue with orca which I would
like to get fixed. After switching keyboard to Russian layout, orca
stops responding to any commands. In order to make orca read something
for me, I have to switch my keyboard back into English layout. That
means that I have to use one more keystroke with orca when I am
typing in Russian.

You can redefine keystrokes using the keybindings tab of the Orca
preferences dialog, which you can bring up the Orca preferences dialog
using Insert+Space.  There's more on this at the end of the following
page: http://live.gnome.org/Orca/ConfigurationGui.

Hope this helps,

Will