Re: [orca-list] Does .orbitrc work?

Hi Hermann:

On Ubuntu:

* Select the System->Preferences->Main Menu item.
  This will bring up alacarte, which you use to
  edit the menus on the top panel

* The alacarte window is basically two trees side
  by side.  The one on the left is the "Menus" tree
  and displays menus.  The System menu should be
  in there, and the Administration submenu should
  be under that.

  The tree on the right is the "Items" tree and
  tells you what items will be in the menu.  As
  you arrow up and down this tree, you can press
  Shift+F10 to bring up the contextual menu for
  each item.  Arrow down to select the "Properties"
  menu item and press return to select it.  This
  brings up a new "Launcher Properties" window.
  It may not get focus due to some metacity interaction,
  but you should be able to Alt+Tab to it.

  The "Command:" field of the "Launcher Properties"
  window tells you what command will be executed.

Hope this helps,

Will