Re: [orca-list] reading mail in evolution

Hi,
It should suffice to do one of the following things:
1, When entering the mail, tab once, Orca should say "from" then it
should work to read the mail, or
2, When coming down to the "subject" field of the mail and passing where
Orca says "table", arrow 2 steps to the right, that also does the trick.
Note that you must arrow through the headers, you can't use document
reading for some reason.
Hope this helps.

/Krister

Mohammed Al-shar' wrote:
hi.

finally back to the list. I have some issue here with reading mail in
evolution. when you open a message and start arrowing down to read the
contents of the message orca starts reading fine all the header area until
it reads the subject line. arrowing down once again orca would always say
"table Grade" and stops there. the only way to get passed this point was,
for me, is to go to the end of the whole conversation, ctrl + end, and then
go by up arrow to the beginning of the body of the message.

is this a bug or something that has a better work around?

All the best,
Mohammed Al-shar'
msn: msharo softhome net
skype: world.of.wonders