[orca-list] orca and BrailleNote support

Hi all,
 I am wanting to know if the BrailleNote 32 is supported for braille
output. I can't seem to use the braille terminal for anything although
an article I read from a 2002 mailing list. since brltty 2.99z it has
supposedly supported the BrailleNote so I may be doing something wrong
or it just might not be supported. A suse install has blinux an
alt}native from brltty but it's based on brltty so I don't know. It is
serial btw...

Cody