Re: [orca-list] Redefining keystrokes

Hi Joanie,
I did it as you suggested, and my new key was listed in the keystrokes
column, and the old one in the alternate column.
So I set it back, but - believe it or not - in the meantime my newly
defined key works as the only one, I've no explanation for this.
Does Orca properly recognize the used keyboard localization? One thing
that may have caused the trouble is the fact, that I changed the key to
Orca+y, and "y" and "z" are switched on the German and American
keyboard. That means I defined the same handling, but with different
letters. Can you imagine what I mean?
Hermann